Lounch is the first short in the series.
In this short, Dutny misinterprets Celwoge's break time.
Notes & trivia Edit
- This is the very first animation with sound of the Blugrays, but the second animation overall of the series (if you count the one animated gif that was posted on the Blugrays Blog).
- This is the very first short AND animation of the Blugrays (not counting the one animation that came before this one on the Blugrays Blog).
- Celwoge is the first Blugrays character to appear and talk (or at least the latter) in an animation, but not in comic form.
- Keachet is the first male Blugrays character to appear in an animation, but not in comic form.
- Dutny is the first male Blugrays character to talk in an animation, but not in comic form.
- The music used for the short is Lounge Theme by Microsoft.
- Originally, the transition from the Meeting Room to the Lounge went from right to left, but Natty23 then thought that it would make more sense if it was vice versa.
- Artistunknown helped improve the script of the episode by changing Celwoge’s line a bit.
- The backs of Akhoountant and Hibe are seen, but neither of them have lines in the episode.
- While the Conference Area is heavily based off of the Conference Room in the Dolphin Cove at the College, the lounge is heavily based off of the Student Lounge in the St. George building of the College.
- In fact, the short's release was delayed in order to make the latter room more like the real-life one.
- Until August 26, 2017, between 3:36 a.m. and 3:39 a.m., when this short was displayed as the latest short, it linked to the first comic instead.
- This is currently the shortest Blugrays short/animation yet.
- This animation came out on the day the Fall 2017 semester of CSI began.
- This short was originally a comic with possibly up to four panels.
- This is the first short/content piece of the Blugrays to only contain characters from the main cast.
- This is the first short that uses sound effects, albeit none of them coming from Freesound.org. It would be another ten more shorts until another one met this criteria too, that one being Literal Haiku.