Tacner Moriarty is one of the 16 main characters of the Blugrays.
Use this section to give greater details about the character's life.
Behind the scenes Edit
- Tacner’s design is based off the map of the College of Staten Island.
- His design was originally going to be a tad simpler though.
- Tacner’s name is constructed from the word “Staten”.
- Tacner's original names were Om (based off of the word “of”) and Ctaner, but since the former looks stupid and the latter looks weird and is hard to pronounce, Natty23 altered it by himself.
- Until the eleventh short Literal Haiku was released, Tacner was the only main character to not appear in either a comic or an animation. Keep in mind that the first comic/content piece was released on August 10, 2017, and the first short/second content piece came out two weeks and one day later, or August 25, 2017. Literal Haiku came out on April 26, 2018, and since then, including that short, 22 content pieces have been released over the span of eight months, so it really was a long time before Tacner finally made an appearance.
- Tacner appeared in the least amount of comic appearances in Season 1. In fact, he never physically appeared in any of them since he only cheered offscreen in one and had one line and groaned in another. And given his only appearance in a Season 1 short being the aforementioned Literal Haiku above, these cases technically make Tacner the least visible character in the season.