Water in Progress is the sixth short in the series.
In this short, Keachet and Languil pay the price for not waiting for the water main feed to be fixed at Blugray Cove.
- Tobaul (doesn't speak)
- Hibe (doesn't speak)
- Jorafol (doesn't speak)
- Stede Quade (doesn't speak)
Notes & trivia Edit
- This is the second short of the Blugrays to be fully made and released in 2018. The first was Blugrays Direct Deposit.
- This is the first short since Right It to only include characters of the main cast.
- These are the first appearances of Languil, Tarsa, and Stede in a Blugrays short/animation (even though Stede doesn't speak in this short). It's also the first time Languil's and Tarsa's voices are heard.
- This is the first appearance of a bathroom and a water fountain in a Blugrays content piece.
- This is currently the animation that uses Natty23's custom extensions the most. For instance, two randomly colored the chips coming out with the water (one for raw shapes and another for symbols), one that converted each particle (in their own groups) into a symbol, one swapped symbols with random particles, another randomly rotated them. There was also one Natty23 tried to make that changed their size, but it didn't work out so well, so it was replaced by the random symbol extension.
- The background for the "Meanwhile..." and "The Next Day..." screens is the same as the one used in the two previous shorts, but in a different hues.
- Speaking of screens, "The Next Day..." screen was meant to say "Tomorrow,".
- While the bathroom is based off of clipart (for the most part), the water fountain area is based off an area with a water fountain in the Dolphin Cove at CSI.
- This is currently the longest Blugrays short.